BLACKLINE Value Proposition
Based on the world’s most advanced precured retread technology, the RINGTREAD System, delivered with the outstanding expertise of Rignet and differentiated by unique and improved product and process performance, the BLACKLINE product range offers an unprecedented opportunity to reduce the total ownership costs for fleet operators of any size, in all market segments.
In addition to offering the well-known benefits of the RINGTREAD System, the BLACKLINE is produced using the best laboratory-tested compounds, with the strictest tensile strength acceptance ratios.
The polymers only come from the world’s leading manufacturers, from the main producing countries. The finished products undergo extensive quality control.
The products are then used by Marangoni retreading experts to retread selected casings, while the guaranteed features of the BLACKLINE tyres are verified using shearography, lab drum tests and road tests with the most demanding fleets.
ROLL +3% FUEL SAVING
Up to 10% reduction in rolling resistance and increased mileage ensured by ow heat generation compounds to satisfy fuel consumption and reliability requirements of long haul fleets.
LONG +15% MILEAGE
Up to 15% increase in life made possible by low abrasion compounds and deep tread blocks to meet the requirements of all user segments and applications.
GRIP +10% GRIP
Up to 10% increase in grip both in dry and wet conditions, in every segment and application, thanks to four-season compounds and 3D multisipe moulds.
STRONG +20% ON-OFF LIFE
Up to 20% more resistance in highly demanding on-off conditions, made possible by high strength compounds and highly structured and reinforced tread design.
RINGTREAD SYSTEM BLACKLINE: FIRST RATE ENGINEERING EQUIPMENT
- Bead-to-bead inspection machines featuring up to three interferometry lenses;
- Three-axis Programmable Logic Control Buffering Machines managed by the most extensive and detailed operating programs available on the market;
- Cushion Gum Application technology with direct-to-casing extrusion system;
- Building Machines with automatic tread-to-casing alignment functions, perfect uniform application of the ring without deformation and any joint.
- INNOVATIVE TREAD DESIGNS DEVELOPED TO ENSURE TOP PERFORMANCE FOR THE SPECIFIC COMPOUNDS
- WIDER FOOTPRINT TO INCREASE GRIP AND MILEAGE
- 3D MULTI-SIPE MOULD PATTERNS FOR THE BEST BALANCE BETWEEN GRIP AND TREAD LIFE
- TREAD-TO-CASING CONTACT SURFACE DESIGNED AND PROCESSED FOR THE BEST INTERACTION BETWEEN THE ELEMENTS